Thank you for your interest in a possible position at the Delta Diner. At the Delta Diner we take a high level approach to managing the customer experience, which in turn leads to greater success and satisfaction for our staff.
Diner staffing opportunities offer qualified candidates the chance to be part of a successful operation delivering a one-of-a-kind DINER experience to passionate customers. All positions at the Delta Diner offer a flexible opportunity to engage in a rewarding role within a high-energy and very positive environment.
Please reference the job qualification listing prior to filling out this application. Once your application is received, we will contact you regarding current openings for the Summer Season. Thank You!
Job Qualifications for a position at the Delta Diner:
- Attitude and enthusiasm consistent with the Delta Diner Brand
- Ability to engage customers and present the Delta Diner Brand with passion and honesty
- Must have the ability to work 8-10 hour shifts
- Must possess self confidence and have the ability to apply trained systems in a fast moving environment
- Must be a team player and enjoy working with others
- Must be available for work on weekends and holidays
- Prior restaurant experience NOT required
Current positions we are hiring for will earn $15/hour after a $10/hour two week training period.