We ask all customers to take precautions for your safety and that of other customers and our staff.
- It is important that all traffic follows ENTER and EXIT signs.
- Limited seating in the DINER and on the DECK are by reservation first (deltadiner.com).
- Because of distancing, highchairs are not currently available in the DINER or on the DECK.
- For safety reasons, you will be expected to follow these rules while visiting the Diner/Deck seating:
- Stay in your car until you are directed to move to a table by the host.
- A mask is required to enter the DINER/Deck seating. Customers may remove their mask at the table but must wear one while moving about (please do not try to negotiate).
- Please RESPECT a 6-foot physical distance while moving about.
- Parents: we love kids, but they must stay at your table.
- There are bathrooms at the end of the parking lot. Once in the Diner, inside bathrooms are available.
We are happy you have chosen to join us as we all navigate this new uncharted territory. Thank you!