Booth 3 can be booked for groups of 3 to 4 people. Upon booking, you will be charged $20 non-refundable reservation fee that will be applied to your completed bill. Booths will only be held for 10 minutes past your reservation time, so please plan accordingly.
- Please do not book this booth with less than the minimum number of people.
- Those arriving after their reservation time will lose their deposit and their table.
- No splitting checks.
If you have any special notes for us, please enter them during the checkout process. There is a space at the bottom of the page, under your address details.
COVID 19 POLICIES
We ask all customers to take precautions for your safety and that of other customers and our staff.
- It is important that all traffic follows ENTER and EXIT signs.
- Limited seating in the DINER and on the DECK are by reservation first (deltadiner.com).
- Because of distancing, highchairs are not currently available in the DINER or on the DECK.
- For safety reasons, you will be expected to follow these rules while visiting the Diner/Deck seating:
- Stay in your car until you are directed to move to a table by the host.
- A mask is required to enter the DINER/Deck seating. Customers may remove their mask at the table but must wear one while moving about (please do not try to negotiate).
- Please RESPECT a 6-foot physical distance while moving about.
- Parents: we love kids, but they must stay at your table.
- There are bathrooms at the end of the parking lot. Once in the Diner, inside bathrooms are available.
We are happy you have chosen to join us as we all navigate this new uncharted territory. Thank you!
Delta Diner uses PayPal to process all transactions securely. You may use a PayPal account or regular credit card to complete your order.To enter payment info and complete your order please click the PROCEED TO PAYPAL button below. If paying with credit card, select “Pay with Debit or Credit Card” option on the next page and enter your credit card info. Thank you!